Game On turf grounds are covered by nets on all sides, including top, meant for playing innovative football /cricket. Game On is equipped with flood lights to provide the ultimate playing experience day and night. We aim at bringing out champions hidden within you.
SPORT TURF FOR CRICKET
A game is played between two teams, each of a maximum of 8 players. No team can play with less than 6 players. To take part in a match, a player must be able to bat and bowl. Umpire’s decision is final.
SPORT TURF FOR FUTSAL
5/6 a side Futsal is becoming one of the most popular sports across the world. It offers you the pace with 100% involvement of all the players. The specially designed field allows the players to give their best. Futsal is a great mean for cardio exercise and practising/ brushing different football skills.
No overarm though permissible for the goalie. Throw must land before the halfway line, otherwise, it would result in a foul.
Mini Tennis is uniquely designed for Kids to give them the necessary technique and experience for adult tennis. This form allows them to perfect their basics and prepare for the next level.
Roger Federer / Rafael Nadal are great supporters of this form of tennis.
(Approach) - It is when the player makes the move to get close to the net to try to close the play reducing the amplitude of the opponent's move.
Backhand - Beat with the back of the hand facing forward (happens when it is hitting the opposite side of its dominant);
Break - Win the game that opponent has the service;
Break Point - When the player is about to win the game when the opposing player is serving.
Drive - Blow of the bottom of the field;
Amorite - When the player gives a spin effect on the ball in order to play short and close to the net;
Lack - When the player does not perform a valid service. If he makes two consecutive fouls, he is punished with a point for the opponent.
Forehand - It is when he gives a blow with the palm facing forward (opposite of the backhand)
Net - When in the service the ball hits the net and falls in the opponent's field, which has to be repeated and does not count as a foul;
Lob - Played in balloon to the bottom of the court;
Passing Shot - Make a long stroke to get past the opponent and fall on his back;
Advantage - Advantage point when tied, for example were 40 / 40, and the player scored a point, thus gaining the advantage, with only one point left to win the game;
Throwball is a game played across the net between two teams with 7 players on each side in the specified rectangle box. Players in Throw ball attempt to defeat their opponents by throwing the ball into the opposition half, hoping that the other team will fail to return it, scoring them a point. It is a popular game played among Asian countries and is slowly gaining popularity in other continents.
2. The team shall consist of 7 active players and 5substitutes.
3. The match should be played for best of 3 sets for 25points in each set with rally score.
4. Any ball to be released should be released from above the shoulder/shoulder-line only.
5. The ball has to be caught with both the hands and returned in one hand only.
6. Service ball should not touch the net.
7. Double touch is not allowed for receiving the service ball.
8. The ball should be served after the whistle & with in5 seconds.
9. Serve the ball only from the service- -zone & without crossing the end line.
10. Any ball falling on the box line or in the dead zone is a foul.
11. Any ball after catching (during rally) should be released within 3 seconds.
12. During the rally, ball can touch the net a player should have contact with the ground at time of receiving the ball, and can jump and return the ball. Also a player can jump and serve the ball.
13. Body touch- during catching or releasing the ball should not touch any part of the body except the palm.
14. Dubs- while catching, the ball should be caught simultaneously with both the hands without any sound and any movement of the ball in the hand.15.two players cannot catch the ball simultaneously.
16. Any ball (service/rally) falling on the sideline or the end-line is a good ball.
17. The players should stay in 2-3-2 position at the time of service.
18. Shifting the ball from right to left or left to right is not permitted.
19. Pushing the ball deliberately is not permitted.
20. The service ball or the rally ball should not touch the antenna.
21. Five-substitutions are allowed for each set.
22. Two time-outs of (30 seconds each) are permitted for each set.
23. The players should wear proper uniform (shorts & jersey), with numbers printed on both front & back sides. Numbers from 1-12 should only be used.
24. The court shall measure 12.20 mts x 18.30 mts, with the neutral box being 1.5o mts on either side from the Centre. The height of the net shall be 2.20 mts for both men and women.
- Its circumference is as made in Taiwan.
- It’s inside pressure shall be none.